Offering a multi-disciplinary team approach that provides added value.
Working in ways that are collaborative, participatory and based on respectful relationships.
We believe that the people most affected by an issue must be part of the solution.
Producing knowledge and tools that are readily use-able to clients and communities.
Evaluation and monitoring are essential tools for reflective practice, quality improvement, and improved outcomes.
Honouring of Diversity and Multiple ways of Knowing
Embracing multiple ways of generating evidence including Indigenous, qualitative, quantitative, and participatory approaches.
A focus on Social Determinants of Health
Employing a social determinants framework to understand influences on health and well-being.
Nota Bene Consulting Group works closely with clients to ensure positive results through our:
- Research – quantitative, qualitative and participatory research
- Evaluation – developmental, formative, summative and impact evaluation
- Facilitation – community engagement
- Leadership – project management and policy development
- Evidence – synthesis of literature and practice knowledge
- Consultation – capacity building and project development
- Training – knowledge mobilization
“the capacity to reflect on action so as to engage in a process of continuous learning”1
1Schön, D. (1983) The Reflective Practitioner, How Professionals Think In Action, Basic Books.